Experienced in building osCommerce stores from the ground up.
This includes responsive layouts, bespoke landing and product pages, including image enhancement and manipulation.
Not only do we create professional looking webstores the backend integration is modified to include the reports, analysis and configurations that you would need to run a successful webstore. Examples of back-office systems include:
- Global Specials – the ability to place the entire store on a discount for a period, with the ability to exclude individual items or categories.
- Google & Bing Product Feeds – to create the feeds in the requisite format for inclusion in paid shopping campaigns.
- Spam protection – to block IPs, prevent attacks and easily remove offending content.
- Special Categories and Alias pages to allow maximum search engine exposure for products with alternate names, without the need to duplicate the product listing.
- Support and Enquiry Logs from Admin.
- Out of stock warnings
- Timed Messages for holiday periods etc.
Basically, any specific requirement can be built into your webstore back-end to make the management of it, soooo much easier.